Due to continued expansion and growth, we are recruiting one (1) Laywer / Economist to work as part of our dedicated team of experts.
About Trojan Economics
Trojan Economics specializes in the provision of expert consulting services in relation to the economics of competition law, state aid and market regulation. The company is currently involved in almost all cases before the Commission for the Protection of Competition.
For more information visit our webpage www.trojaneconomics.com.
- Handling of competition and merger cases.
- Analysis of data (statistical / financial).
- Participation in oral hearings before the Commission for the Protection of Competition.
- Provision of expert advice to clients related to competition.
- Preparation of letters / replies to formal questionnaires.
- Creation, updating and coordination of case file and archiving of documents.
- Study of recent decisions of European Commission, European Union courts, Commission for the Protection of Competition and preparation of summaries and articles with comments.
- Preparation of press releases and other promotional material.
- Preparation of briefings based on DG Competition press releases / other documents.
- Summary of bibliography and preparation of presentations.
- Law degree (Competition Law, Administrative Law) or Economics degree (Industrial Organization, Regulation, Quantitative methods / Econometrics) - Master’s degree is considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Team spirit / Clarity in communication (verbal and written).
Depends on qualifications and experience.
Type of Employment
Three months with the possibility for an extension